Payment can be taken over the phone, via e-mail or in person. The payment has to be made via credit or debit card. We will accept third party payments if the hirer is unable to use or has their own credit or debit card. Payment must be taken upfront before the vehicle leaves our premises.


Hirer will be offered two options. Option 1 will be to pay a CDW (Collision Damage Waver). If you leave a CDW, you will not have to leave any deposit. Option 2 will be to leave a deposit of £350. You will receive your deposit back within 3 to 5 working days on the terms the van is brought back in the condition if left our premises in. Any damage caused by hitting overhead objects is the responsibility of the hirer. Damage to the interior other than a road traffic accident will be charged.

Roadside Assistance

Our fleet of hire vehicles are registered with RAC breakdown assistance. All vehicles have a personal RAC breakdown card in the front window of the vehicle. Call out charges for running out of fuel or losing keys are the responsibility of the hirer/driver. Please note that if the vehicle has broken down and cannot be fixed you will be recovered back to our premises for a replacement vehicle.

Booking Deposit

Vehicles are not firmly reserved until a deposit has been left via a credit or debit card. This can also be arranged by telephone, e-mail or in person.

Age Restrictions

All hirers must be ages between 21 – 69. Hirers under 23 must have two years driving experience and must not have had any accidents or endorsements. Drivers over 23 must have two years experience. Drivers of the ages 23 and 24 are not to disclose no more than 3 points. Drivers between 25 and 69 are acceptable if they do not disclose more than 6 points for minor convictions. We will not hire to any persons with more than 6 points in the last five years.

Hirer Requirements

In addition to the drivers licence, we require your national insurance number (this is needed to be able to check your driving history). You can do this yourself and print off the document from www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence. we accept the old style license which has to be in date also with the license we will need some photo I.D, i.e passport. For each hirer we must see two proofs of I.D which must not be older than 3 months old , such as utility bill, passport, warrant card, hackney carriage license, bank and building society statement, HM Forces I.D Card.

European Travel

Vehicles may be taken abroad with our permission. An extra charge will be added to the hire. The hirer will have to obtain full 5* RAC OR AA Breakdown Cover when going abroad please ask a member of staff and they will happily arrange this for you.